Vision therapy does not deal with the route course, which in most cases is the cerebellum. It deals with the symptoms.
Articles in this section
- My child has done vision therapy, what is the difference between Zing exercises and vision therapy?
- What is the route of auditory processing issues?
- How do I motivate my child to complete their program?
- Why are there 3 different apps?
- What devices can i download the Zing Performance app onto?
- Can more than one person use the same program?
- Is the Zing Performance program available in other languages?
- Can the Zing Performance program be used in a classroom?
- Can the program help those with Autism/ADHD?
- Can I participate in the Zing Performance program with poor physical health?