We have had quite a few children with primitive reflexes that resulted in bed wetting issues, and this can sometimes be linked to an under developed cerebellum. So we would say that we are very optimistic that Zing can help with these issues.
Articles in this section
- Can Zing help with primitive reflexes like bed wetting for example?
- Is every exercise different?
- Is Zing for adults
- What is the difference between eye tracking and your insight assesment
- Once the cerebellum is reset do you have to do anything ever again?
- How will the program help with my child's reading?
- How will the program help with my child's concentration?
- What is the Zing Performance program?
- Can Zing Performance help with low self esteem/confidence?
- What age does my child need to be to enrol on the program?