Yes they are, we have many different exercises such as sensory stimulation, co-ordination, balance and eye tracking. Everyone's brain is different so each program is personalized to the individuals brain, it is not a one size fits all program.
Articles in this section
- Can Zing help with primitive reflexes like bed wetting for example?
- Is every exercise different?
- Is Zing for adults
- What is the difference between eye tracking and your insight assesment
- Once the cerebellum is reset do you have to do anything ever again?
- How will the program help with my child's reading?
- How will the program help with my child's concentration?
- What is the Zing Performance program?
- Can Zing Performance help with low self esteem/confidence?
- What age does my child need to be to enrol on the program?