It is better to say them out loud, it makes for better your speech and brain development, however, saying them in your head is better than not at all.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been striked out?
- Can I Miss the Zing Boost if they make me stressed?
- What if I can't do the Zing Boosts?
- Example of exercises
- Are the sessions on a time frame?
- How often do I do my Zing exercises?
- How do the exercises differ from one another?
- I am struggling to get my child to complete their exercises
- What if I forget or can't remember the words for my Zing boost during the exercise?
- Do I say the Zing Boost out loud or in my head?