We have two age categories 7-11 and 12-18, it is important that your child goes on the program which matches their age range in order for them to receive the correct cognitive assessments.
Articles in this section
- Can Zing help with primitive reflexes like bed wetting for example?
- Is every exercise different?
- Is Zing for adults
- What is the difference between eye tracking and your insight assesment
- Once the cerebellum is reset do you have to do anything ever again?
- How will the program help with my child's reading?
- How will the program help with my child's concentration?
- What is the Zing Performance program?
- Can Zing Performance help with low self esteem/confidence?
- What age does my child need to be to enrol on the program?