The Zing Performance program has not been developed, nor is it intended to be used in a group or cohort scenario as the premise of the program is that of individual and tailored cognitive development. In other words it does not [easily] fit with traditional pedagogy.
Articles in this section
- My child has done vision therapy, what is the difference between Zing exercises and vision therapy?
- What is the route of auditory processing issues?
- How do I motivate my child to complete their program?
- Why are there 3 different apps?
- What devices can i download the Zing Performance app onto?
- Can more than one person use the same program?
- Is the Zing Performance program available in other languages?
- Can the Zing Performance program be used in a classroom?
- Can the program help those with Autism/ADHD?
- Can I participate in the Zing Performance program with poor physical health?