We are concerned as you have told us a number of times that the exercises cause you pain. As a precaution and to ensure your safety we have restricted your access to the exercises until we have discussed this with you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss. Please note: If you have an illness, injury or condition that is preventing you from performing the Zing Performance exercises safely then please also consult your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been striked out?
- Can I Miss the Zing Boost if they make me stressed?
- What if I can't do the Zing Boosts?
- Example of exercises
- Are the sessions on a time frame?
- How often do I do my Zing exercises?
- How do the exercises differ from one another?
- I am struggling to get my child to complete their exercises
- What if I forget or can't remember the words for my Zing boost during the exercise?
- Do I say the Zing Boost out loud or in my head?