The exercises have been created to develop the higher functions of your cerebellum, focusing on visual and auditory processing and motor skills. So that the improved automation caused by doing these scientifically tested exercises can free up working memory and greatly enhance your cognitive performance.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been striked out?
- Can I Miss the Zing Boost if they make me stressed?
- What if I can't do the Zing Boosts?
- Example of exercises
- Are the sessions on a time frame?
- How often do I do my Zing exercises?
- How do the exercises differ from one another?
- I am struggling to get my child to complete their exercises
- What if I forget or can't remember the words for my Zing boost during the exercise?
- Do I say the Zing Boost out loud or in my head?