If your Zing exercises are too hard, do the best you can and rate the exercise difficult or impossible, dependent on how challenging it was. The exercises are best when they do challenge you as they are making the brain work harder.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been striked out?
- Can I Miss the Zing Boost if they make me stressed?
- What if I can't do the Zing Boosts?
- Example of exercises
- Are the sessions on a time frame?
- How often do I do my Zing exercises?
- How do the exercises differ from one another?
- I am struggling to get my child to complete their exercises
- What if I forget or can't remember the words for my Zing boost during the exercise?
- Do I say the Zing Boost out loud or in my head?