Zing Performance focuses on improving fundamental skills so you can acquire knowledge faster and master new tasks with greater ease, once skills become more automatic there is less stress on the brain and so increasing ‘mental resources’. As a result of this self-esteem and confidence can improve as you are neurologically performing better.
Articles in this section
- Can Zing help with primitive reflexes like bed wetting for example?
- Is every exercise different?
- Is Zing for adults
- What is the difference between eye tracking and your insight assesment
- Once the cerebellum is reset do you have to do anything ever again?
- How will the program help with my child's reading?
- How will the program help with my child's concentration?
- What is the Zing Performance program?
- Can Zing Performance help with low self esteem/confidence?
- What age does my child need to be to enrol on the program?